maandag, juli 05, 2004

Next day.

Tomorrow is the second to last day of my group training. Every week for some fifteen weeks now I and some others with BPD symptoms gather and talk about emotions and how to handle them. Quit a thrill. When I first started I didn't think I would get much out of it, now that we're almost at the end me and my groupmates see more and more links to eachother and the past. And our emotions and the behavoir coming from them.

We study relations since a week. How we make contact, friends, deal with relatives. I used to think that I was kinda ok on that subject, but last week I found out that I don't always do so great. Some things that were said I didn't want to hear. They were downright painfull one might say.

So why is it that I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow?