zondag, november 18, 2007

Weirdness.

Strange, really, when I come to think of it.
Most of my nights are filles with English dreams.
At least two days a week I spend entire hours in English conversation with myself, the dog, tv, or one of my friends.
More than half the times when I write in my diary the lines are English only.
I watch series off of my computer, cos it's easier and I have them all in sequence, and they never have subtitles. When I watch something that does have subs, I set them to English, cos I don't like the Dutch.
My boyfriend and I are considering to give our children a bilingual upbringing.

So why, why is it that this blog is so much emptier than my Dutch one?
What is it about my life that I seem to value Dutch over English when I write?
Because, if I ever had to choose one of the two, I would definitely don't choose Dutch...