zondag, augustus 03, 2003

inspiratie

Transform me
Make me
Break me
Wreck me
Build me
Let me build
A better me

Read somewhere…:
I want to draw a picture
A picture on my wrist
I draw it with a razor
I’ll draw it just like this
And when I draw this picture
A fountain will appear
And all my problems
Will slowly dissappear

‘And when the rain comes down
would you choose to walk or stay
would you choose to walk
would you choose to stay
would you walk away?’ By Sisters of Mercy

All I wanna do
Is see you
Hold your hand and
Kiss you
Lie beside you and
Hug you
All that’s on my mind
Is you and you and you

I want to see the whole world burn
See all tremble and
Flee before my eyes
I want to be the one
That hunts them in their dreams
As they once did

If you’re in pain then
So am I
When you’re happy I’ll be
By your side
If you feel gloomy I will
Be there
Whatever you feel
I’ll share